Friday, October 29, 2010

Time well spent

I made some changes to the appearance of my blog today, and learned  along the way.
Patience is a virtue.
I believe it was time well spent.

Mom has  been with us since last night and will spend a few days discussing the topic that has taken over our lives the past little while.   Wedding plans  ---Very exciting project that is time consuming and could clear out the bank account completely if one does not watch ones self. The Internet has been a great inspiration and given us many ideas.  
We have to stay on topic and sometimes, that is hard for me.

I start out one a search for an item or idea and then see another page that links off the original search , and next thing I know I am not looking at wedding stuff at all.
 ( How did I get onto the Aldo Shoes site?)
 And what am I doing looking at these beautiful BOOTS????
I have lost many hours on  sites that are not related. BUT today I made some progress on my blog, I was really bothered by the look of it.

I landed on a site that has a 31 day challenge to learn how to blog and make a good one.
http://31daychallenge.wiki spaces.com/  ( What happened when I started reading and trying out some of the stuff,? - I ended up with a new blog) WHAT???? I don't even have this one up and running , and now I have another.

Wedding plans will have to wait for tonight and we will get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment